Okay. So, here I’m, after a long time, with a post of tags & awards. I hope you don’t find it boring. Let us start without wasting much time.
The Handwriting Tag
I’ve not been nominated formally for this tag. I’m doing this just because I think this one is a bit different. I would like to thank Harsh, for this one.
Here are the rules of this tag:
- Write your name.
- Write your blog name.
- Write your favourite word and its definition.
- Write something nice.
- Write a few lines of your favourite song right now.
- What’re you writing with?
- Write a fun fact about yourself.
- Write/ draw your favourite emoticon.
- Write a silly message.
- Write the names/ blog names of people you’re tagging.
But the fun part is that we’ve to write answers in our own handwriting & put the the photo of the same here. Here are my answers:
Let me know if you find my handwriting illegible at some point. I’ll explain.
One Lovely Blog Award
I’ve done this award earlier also. But for the sake of my new friends, who nominated me, I’m doing it again. (To see original post, click here.) In this award, one has to share 7 facts about him/her.
Here are the facts.
The Blogger Recognition Award
This is a recent one. Here are the rules (which I’ve altered):
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story on how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Select as many other blogs you want to give the award to.
I would like to thank A Learning Poet for nominating me. She has a great blog & I find her posts to be Bold & Inspiring. Do check out her blog. I’m sure you’ll like it.
My Story: It is not a very interesting one. I had the idea of blogging in my mind since long but didn’t know what to write. It is only in the later half of 2016, that a Professor (the best one of the college) of ours advised me & my friends to start blogging. So, I was determined to start blogging. Soon, I found out that this is the best place to share my love for books. So, here I am since December 2016.
A piece of Advice: Well, who am I to give an advice to new bloggers? I myself have struggled to find followers here. I wonder if this happens to all the Book Bloggers. And still, after 7 months, I think I’ve only about 7 genuine followers. Nevertheless, I would say just be patient & don’t follow others, while hoping to get a follow back. Connect with the bloggers of similar interest with the help of tags. And be patient.
I would now like to thank all the lovely bloggers who nominated me.
- Harsh (Fab Writings) for The Handwriting Tag. Harsh calls himself an Alien Panda but I would say he’s a Sweet Talking Panda. He is one of the most brilliant writers that we’ve here. Please pay a visit to his blog. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
For the One Lovely Blog Award, there are 3 people who nominated me:
- Adeyoola (Doing it Natural). Her blog posts are the most informative ones. She posts on how to do things naturally & offers home remedies for several problems. Her blog is definitely worth a visit.
- Deepika (Full of Life). Deepika is a sweet girl who has an equally sweeter blog. She makes sweet little posts,that cover diverse areas. Her posts will surely bring a smile to your face. Check them out.
- Ginger Tea Fanatic. The admin is an Indian female writer. Do check out her blog.
There’s no compulsion to do any of these awards/tags. These are just a way to express love & an impetus to keep blogging.
You can do any of these awards or all of them, as per your wish. If you don’t want to make a separate post or want to do just a part of it, you can do that in the comments sections. And if you don’t wanna do any of these, that’s fine too. Just be happy & keep going. Thank you for your time.