With only a few hours left of this Year, here I am sharing the best reads of 2018. I managed to read 55 books this year, just like the previous year. Although I had set my Goodreads Challenge to 60 books, I couldn’t manage to meet my target because of some personal matters.
Nevertheless it was a great year as far as reading is concerned. Here are my most memorable reads of the year:
- Memoirs of Polar Bear by Yoko Tawada
- Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart
- The Shadow Lines by Amitav Ghosh
- Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata
- When I Hit You by Meena Kandasmy
- A Man called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
I enjoyed several other titles but these stand out amongst all others.
So that’s it. Wish you all a Happy New Year.
What are you best reads of 2018? Do share your reading plans for 2019. Thanks.