Reading around the Globe
Welcome to Reading Around the Globe, a series here on Reader Voracious Blog geared at fostering a culture of understanding in the bookish community about access to books in various countries around the world. Each post in the series highlights a full interview with one international reader. You can read more about this series and catch up on previous interviews on the master post.
- What is your name? Suraj Kumar
- Blog URL? https://booksnmyself.wordpress.com
- Twitter handle? @shinysuraj30
- Where do you live? India. Northern part of India, to be a bit specific.
- Do you find that there is a culture of reading where you live? If not, tell us a bit how you came to be one! There’s very little of reading culture in the part where I live. The people in the southern part of our country are superior to us in this aspect. They have a good…
View original post 768 more words