I would start by saying that blogging is not all about publishing posts & gaining followers. It is much much more than that. We make new friends here. We meet several ideas here. We learn new things here. And a part of all this is the Versatile Blogger Award. I have been nominated for this award by Judy Redic. I thank her for nominating me.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
7 Facts about me:
- I am the kind of person who can spend the whole day in the company of books.
- I want to be a Professor of English.
- I write diary & I don’t mind people reading it.
- I appear to be an introvert person at first sight.
- I am a supporter of Arranged Marriages.
- I always need a company to start with something new.
- I feel Destiny is more powerful than hard work. But hard work is fruitful in long term.
- Daljit Singh
- Happy Soul
- A. C. Stark
- Berry’s World
- Simple Ula
- Nicks’s Notions
- Frost at Midnite
- Books and Strips
- The Book Satchel
- The Discussion Ground
- Miss Abigail
Keep Blogging & keep passing the love! 🙂